|Sutro Baths Architectural Drawings|
SFPL houses the architectural drawings of the Sutro Baths. There are 286 drawings and prints that cover the years 1886-1952. A complete list is available at the San Francisco History Center's reference desk. Some of the drawings have been digitized by the National Park Service, which is now responsible for the property.
|Detail: Sutro Tunnel and the Comstock Lode map, 1866|
|The Famous Cliff House and Seal Rocks from Sutro Heights, San Francisco Public Library|